Due to the new Minnesota Bullion Coin Dealer law, ProCoins Inc. is prohibited from selling any Silver or Gold coins or silver rounds directly to Minnesota residents. I certify that I am not a resident of Minnesota.
1. All items are guaranteed genuine.
2. The merchandise described remains the property of ProCoins until paid for,
and is subject to our order and shall be returned to us on demand. This merchandise,
until returned to us and actually received is at your own risk, from all hazards.
No right is given to you to sell, pledge, hypothecate or otherwise dispose of this
merchandise until paid for in full. A check does not constitute payment until it has
been paid. All claims must be submitted in writing within seven (7) days.
A twenty dollar ($20.00) fee will be charged for each returned and/or uncollected
check returned to our bank.
3. ProCoins accepts payment by cash, postal money order, personal check, credit
cards and paypal for all orders. Please allow up to 6 business days for personal checks to clear our bank.
4. All checks must be received within 7 days of receipt of the order for the prices
to be effective.
5. Postage & Handling - Postage & handling will be added to all orders.
If you are paying by money order or check please add items to the shopping cart
to get the correct postage. All orders will be sent via U.S. Postal Service.
6. For APO and FPO address we will only accept Postal Money Orders as payment. We do not accept orders outside of the U.S.
We do not ship outside the United States and included territories.
- All show sales are final as you have the opportunity to inspect the material.
- Mail Order Sales - All returns must be done within fourteen (14) days for a full
refund excluding postage and handling charges.
- All returns must be in original holders unopened and undamaged.
- All coins removed from original holders are considered sold.
- All returns must be sent by the United States Post Office, postmarked within the
period and must be accompanied by original receipt.
8. Coin Grading - All U.S. coins are graded using A.N.A., Photograde or respective
grading service. The grade of the items we sell are our opinion of the state of preservation
at the time of sale. No warranty, expressed or implied is made to these descriptions which
can and do vary among grading experts. The interpretation of these standards has also changed
over time and may do so in the future.
9. The material listed are being sold as collector material. Past performance is not
an indication of future value. By no means has ProCoins implied or inferred to their
10. Buyer agrees to be liable for any Federal or State sales and use tax that may arise from
11. The goods ordered on this invoice are accepted in Pennsylvania and the terms hereof are
subject to interpretation under Pennsylvania law.
12. Judicial proceedings shall take place within County of Allegheny, Pennsylvania. All
accounts are due and payable at the ProCoins Inc. Pennsylvania offices.
13. LAY-A-WAY - No minimum purchase. I offer a lay-a-way plan to meet your needs time wise.
A down payment of at least 1/3 value is required. The final payment is due in sixty (60) days
or as per time period stated on the front of invoice. If buyer fails to have material on
lay-a-way paid for in full by due date, ProCoins will keep all moneys collected and put all
material back into inventory for resale. Returns same as #7.
14. All prices are subject to change without notice.
15. All coins are subject to availability.
16. All gold bullion - American Gold Eagles 1/10 oz., 1/4 oz., 1/2 oz. and
1 oz. and including sets and all Gold American Buffaloes are non returnable.
All coin sets must be returned as a complete set. No single coins from that set will be accepted.